Monday, August 8, 2011

A visit to LaHave and Bridgewater

Yesterday I left the city for a day with Connie and Chris, a visit with Shirley and a stop at JohnD's grave.  Six years have passed......

While the rain held off  Connie and I washed and detailed our Miata's one at a time and had fun doing it.  To say my car was dirty would be an understatement.  It is amazing how many bugs you kill  in the en route drive from Toronto to Halifax.  Each and every bug displayed on the front of my car.......and not all that easy to get off either I might add.

We did a bit of shopping at the local Frency store - it's worth the experience trust me!

After a lovely BBQ in one of their many gardens I left for the city as the rain began. And, it is still raining this morning. That's okay - honestly!

You have a gentle Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment