Friday, August 5, 2011

The ROCK is not in Nova Scotia

A young man from out West is following my blog and he contacted me today to suggest I watch for Russell Crowe and try to talk to him.

Crowe is in Saint John's Newfoundland - that is not part of Nova Scotia my dear man (I know you are reading this...............)

Crowe is visiting with his good buddy Alan Doyle (think Great Big Sea) and they are filming a part that we should see in the January time frame on the Republic of Doyle (not to be confused with Alan Doyle.)  Hope that helps you with your geography lesson for the day my new friend.  So google Newfoundland/Labrador and consider a visit to St John's.  You will never confuse it with anywhere else once you have been there - it is a beautiful city and the people are outstanding.

CA

CA

No comments:

Post a Comment