Friday, August 5, 2011

My friend Rita Banik - in India!

I have blogged about my friend Rita before. We met this past June when we both attended the World Conference on Breast Cancer in Hamilton.  Through discussions at that conference and e mails following our introduction we have become friends. We have breast cancer in common and much more.

Rita is speaking at an event at a university in India in the first picture here.  Any of you who have visited Niagara Falls will recognize her location in the second picture.  A number of the Conference attendees boarded a bus one day after conference sessions were over for the day and  took in beauty Niagara Falls. 

Rita and I hope to work together at her university in the New Year.  She is working to see if there might be an opportunity for me to speak there - hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment