Sunday, August 14, 2011

Saturday in the city (Halifax I mean!)

The new Farmer's Market was a very busy place yesterday morning as you can see from this picture.  I visited with one of my favourite artists there and Cheryl shared some of her favourites as well.

We had a wonderful day exploring the sights of the city - I especially loved  being on Agricola Street again and visiting McLellan Antiques & Restoration (www.mclellanantiques.com)  where I purchased so many beautiful things when I moved home in 1996. Many of the pieces did not make the move back to Toronto with me but that is okay. I was happy to share them with others who love them as much as I did.

I even managed to purchase one more Christmas gift before we moved on to Cheryl's new condo. She moved in very recently and has a wonderful new home. I love it Cheryl and should have taken a picture or two to post here........

Today is yet another sunny day and I am off to Mahone Bay. 

Have a gentle Sunday.
Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment