Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I did some Christmas shopping today thanks to Denise Sooley

A friend of mine, Denise Sooley, has recently been a student at NSCC where she studied photography.  We met at Tim's today and I looked through many of the cards she has for sale. (It's time we send the occasional card rather than e mail don't you think?)  So, I did a bit of shopping for my sisters.............these photos don't to the cards justice (they are very colourful but I am not a professional and in yet another dull day the light is not the best for me to take picturs with my Blackberry........... )but believe me the photos are beautiful. And they are all Nova Scotia scenes - many are Halifax, Peggy's Cove and Prospect.  If you are interested I can put you in touch with Denise. I would love to help her get her business going.

No comments:

Post a Comment