Sunday, August 28, 2011

I had lunch with Pierce Bronson on the Halifax waterfront

Well ... not actually with Pierce Bronson but he was right beside us at this empty table - we Maritimers don't like to bother our celebrities so I didn't talk to him but a young gal did take a photo and she will send it to me when she returns to BC. She took it without him even knowing honest to God.  For now this is her phone between Helen Parker and I and if you zoom in - Voila there he is!  Pierce is here filming and was treating two of his cast mates to lunch.  We caught bits of the conversation!  It was interesting to watch the crowds walk past.  They would glance at him and then only after they were a respectable distance away would they turn around and really look at him. Pierce is more handsome in person than on the big screen and his eyes are as blue as Paul Newman's if not more so.

Helen Parker is a very successful real estate agent here in Halifax. She now owns my former condo and she rented it to me for the month of August .

Have a safe Sunday - the storm is en route.

Love
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment