Saturday, August 6, 2011

A beautiful wedding

A beautiful day for Darin and Amy's wedding.  Darin's mother, Nancy and I met during our last year at MRHS (dare I say the year was 1964!) and we continue to enjoy a wonderful friendship today.  She is a true friend albeit she might not be too happy with me when she notes here that I don't seem to have a picture of her. This is Nancy's handsome husband David on the left.  Their daughter Shelly is in front of David and granddaughter, six year old Emma is behind him.  I know there is another lady in the picture but it's late and I don't remember who she is.  (And, if Nancy sends me a picture of herself I will add it to my blog.)

Love
CA
PS Darin thanks for including me in your wedding today!

PPS Nancy not only hosted the bridal shower but also the rehersal dinner last evening for many more than those in the bridal party!  And, she is not done yet - I believe that tomorrow she is hosting the gift opening party. I hope they thanked you Nancy!!!  You're one in a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment