Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5 and no rain. No sun but no rain either!


A day in downtown Halifax and it's a good day.  A long walk on the boardwalk and  all the way to the Hydrostone Market - a must see when you come to Halifax. www.hydrostonemarket.ca  I should have called my friend Nancy en route but it was all about the walk and getting back to write for a couple of hours so...sorry Nancy!  This beautiful ship was sailing past as I began my walk.  I never tire of watching the beautiful of the Halifax harbour.    This is the 25th anniversary of the Busker festival here.  This is huge in Halifax and many many people love it - me, not so much.  Along the Boardwalk you will find the Rum Runners Rum Cake Factory. Go in and sample the cake - I guarantee you will purchase one. At least one. "Step back in time to the era of Prohibition and take home a Delicious Piece of Nova Scotia History."
I have been wanting to begin my novel but nothing has worked so far.  Sitting here in the window watching the harbour at work it is all beginning to fall into place.  I may actually complete a few pages today - wish me luck.

Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment