Thursday, August 18, 2011

My very full day trip with Nancy

First stop - Masstown Market www.masstownmarket.com where we found our second cup of coffee and food for lunch (including Nanaimo bars and Date squares - we are on vacation after all!) Nancy picked me up around
7 30 so we were on the road early but already thinking about lunchtime.

In Bass River we spent time at the Joy Laking Gallery www.joylakinggallery.com. Definitely worth the trip.  You could spend hours there.  They ship all over the world so your home base is not an issue.

We met little critters at That Dutchman's Farm - cheese, antiques and collectibles.  You can taste award winning artisan cheese there as well as spend considerable time looking at beautiful antiques.  I purchased two more Christmas gifts!  Located in Upper Economy www.thatdutchmansfarm.com

 We shopped in Parrsboro, Spring Hill and all stops en route - saw Anne Murray's summer home and many mansions that are literally out of this world. I bought a great book at a shop in Pugwash but will blog about that separately. 

Our final stop was the Tatamogouche Railway station and you MUST go there for dinner if you have not been.  I will write about our evening a bit later.  Still trying to sift though things I picked up telling me where we were!



No comments:

Post a Comment