Thursday, August 11, 2011

Make that more than one full week of rain..

....but who is counting as the saying goes.  A 'back-from-away' on vacation here knows that you plan nothing around the weather.  That way you don't have to change your plans.

I have logged 13 hours on my novel and my character is developing nicely I am happy to report. That is partly due to the rain because I have not felt the need to be on the boardwalk 24/7.  I love the writing process but fiction is all very new to me so this will take me tons of time.

Meeting my friends from the Halifax CBCF office for drinks and dinner later so will do a bit of shopping downtown en route to meet them.

One more of Denise's beautiful photos attached - this one makes you think of Christmas I know but with all of this rain I don't mind thinking of snow for a second.

Have a nice Thursday evening.

Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment