Monday, August 29, 2011

So long Halifax and friends here

One more container ship passes by as I pack up to leave Halifax and drive back to Toronto tomorrow. My sister, Connie, is making the trip with me and the plan is to leave here around 7 am, pick up a Tim's coffee and get out of town early.  I have had such a wonderful month here - in both bad and good weather!  I have spent time with so many friends (and there are others I did not find time to see - sorry about that...)

I will see you right here in September.  Actually, we will communicate with each other rather than see each other but you know what I mean.

Oh and one more thing, I will be back in Halifax to speak at an event at the Four Point Sheraton (on Hollis St) on September 8th so really I will be back before you know it.  I am speaking at a fundraiser for the Ovarian Cancer Foundation - and, along with the Foundation's CEO I will be on BT on the morning of Sept 8th.

Thank you Halifax. I love you.  And, I'll be back!!

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment