Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Speaking in Hamilton and in Edmonton this month

Good morning to you.  For those of you living in either Hamilton, Ontario or Edmonton, Alberta I want to share that I am coming to your city.

Beginning today in Hamilton the World Conference on Breast Cancer is taking place at the Convention Center.  You have to register to attend any of the sessions - I will be the keynote speaker at the Gala on Friday evening.  I will arrive in Hamilton tomorrow (Wednesday) and will be at the Convention Center for most of the conference so if you are attending please say hello.  I will have lots of time.

Next week I will be speaking at the Care about Cancer (from Bench to Practice to Society) conference in Edmonton. The conference runs from June 16 - 18th and I will be giving the keynote address at the Saturday (June 18th) session.  The Saturday session is open to the public and I would love to see you there.  The theme is, "Improving The Quality Of Life For Cancer Patients And Families" and this is something I can identify with on many levels.  Breakfast is available beginning at 7 am and I will be speaking from 8:05 until 9 am.

If you need any additional information on either of the above drop me a note.

From the heart,

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment