Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jalen the athlete

I don't have all the sports pictures from this past weekend yet but believe me an hour outside with Jalen and you get to play almost every possible sport.  We played ball hockey, soccer, ball, basketball and then he rode his scooter while I pushed Lexi in her stroller.    And, when we returned home Jalen wanted to start all over again. He did say that my high heels were not good shoes to play hockey in - point taken!  When I made the comment that he plays every possible sport Jalen was quick to reply with, "Actually that is not totally true Nana - I don't play football yet." That's true.  During our walk Jalen shared that when he finishes his education he will be either a scientist or a hockey player in the NHL - a goalie to be exact. And, if he is a scientist he will discover new games for Wii because that is what scientist do - they discover stuff!  Love CA

No comments:

Post a Comment