Monday, June 20, 2011

Family reunion in Edmonton

I spoke in Edmonton this past weekend and some of my family members were able to join me for a bit of a family reunion.  It may be because of my health issues over the last 20 years but I love getting together with my family when it is NOT because someone is ill or has passed away.  Celebrate the good times!!
In the first picture, from the left, is my brother-in-law Tom Rosenal, Lois, Lorraine, Darcy Mayne husband of my niece Natalie opposite Darcy at the table.  Next is beautiful Courtney sitting between Justin and I. Courtney and Justin are wonderful young adults and I am so fortunate to have been able to catch up with them over the years as they have grown up.


In the second picture my sisters and I plus Tom had a wonderful evening at Murrieta's Bar and Grill  (www.murrietas.ca if you want to check the restaurant out.)  We had dinner and talked for hours about anything and everything - and I DO mean everything...you don't want to know!    Tom and Lorraine drove Lois and I around the entire time we were together. They were staying at a different hotel and I am sure Tom picked us up and dropped us off more than twice a day - thanks again Doctor Tom.

And thanks to my family for understanding how important this mini reunion was to me and making the effort to join me!  I love you for that and for many other things.

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment