Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Invitation to the Royal Wedding!


I have been invited to the Royal Wedding!


Not the actual wedding itself but, I think, an even better invitation came in the mail today. My friend Phyllis Pedicelli who lives in Montreal (Tony too - hi Tony!) is hosting her sisters at the end of the month and I have been invited to join in on the vacation. These are the White girls from Wilmot Nova Scotia who grew up next door to me. (White is their last name by the way not the colour of their skin - I have been accused of referring to skin color in the past when my friends were in the audience where I was speaking and I said, "Oh I see the White girls.")


So, back to my invitation to the Royal Wedding - I think only Phyllis is interested in getting up with me as early as we will need to in order to catch the pre-pre-pre wedding stuff . Tony can likely wake us up when he gets up for work that morning. In case you can't read the fine print the location is "Phyllis's basement sofa" and Dress is "Fancy Hat, Morning Housecoat or Lounge PJ's." I love it............and I will be in Montreal for the event. My mother would be proud.


Love

CA

No comments:

Post a Comment