Friday, April 1, 2011

Maple Leafs 4 - Bruins 3 (SO)


I fell asleep but caught the sweet goal on SportsCenter this morning -OMG ready-for-prime-time 20 year old Nazem Kadri scored that sweet goal to win it for my Leafs!


I don't understand some Leaf fans. A friend of mine told me yesterday that he is fed up with the team because they do this every year. "Why not enjoy this and support them?" I suggested but no he has to be negative and ugly about the team. So, find another team to support and find another friend - just kidding buddy!


If the Leafs nead a 1959 miracle I say let's go with that miracle. We will take any help at this stage. Reimer is there waiting for the puck.... Go Leafs Go!


Have a great April my friends - don't let anyone April-fool you today unless it's all in fun.


I will be en route to Cornwall today to speak at a conference there tomorrow.


From the heart,


Carol Ann

PS this is a very old photo of Jalen.

No comments:

Post a Comment