Thursday, April 7, 2011

Friends from my Bell Days


Today I will try to get a picture with three of my friends from my Bell days when we meet for lunch. Gwen, Michelle, Marline and I work at staying in touch and it's worth every second we put into checking with each other re schedules and plans. We try to meet at least twice a year but will settle for even once a year if that is all we can manage.


This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. Diane Cummings has been a dear friend for longer than I can remember. She is one of those friends who seems to always be there and I so appreciate that in her. Diane lives in Niagara Falls (grew up there too) and knows all the best places to check out - including the Danier Leather outlet mall where I bought yet another red jacket. This one is my favourite though.


Friendships become even more important over time . . .


Love


Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment