Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter to you!

Hey there - nice long weekend for some and even longer for others. Weather is nice in Toronto today - no snow. It was snowing last weekend when I drove to my son's and I was not amused. My car has never seen the snow.

I am in luck - have been invited to not one but two Easter dinners. Today at my friend Barb's home and Sunday and Dorothy's home - a party in the making at each! My son and family are busy this weekend so Jalen and I will have our own little Easter egg hunt when he visits next time. Lexi is making her first sleep-over trip to Nana's in mid May so will share pictures of that major event! Here's hoping she sleeps now and then.

You have a happy Easter weeekend - don't eat too much chocolate....

Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment