Saturday, April 16, 2011

Downsizing, decluttering and a Murphy Bed

As many of you know I am a fan of minimalizing, downsizing, decluttering - whatever you want to call it. It feels totally liberating once you make the decision to part with "things" whether you share them with family/friends or sell them. I have a few storefronts to share with you if the mood hits you to sell some lifelong possessions, or even not-so-life-long possessions. I have worked with www.ofthingspast.com and found them very professional and delightful to work with. Other websites worth a peek are www.frontiersales.ca www.aroundtheblock.com and possibly www.meistermarkt.com I am also supportive of www.curiousityantiques.ca in Halifax. I have been checking the above websites looking for a Murphy bed so if any of you know where I can find one please share the information. Soggy Saturday - enjoy. CA

No comments:

Post a Comment