Sunday, April 24, 2011

Home for the summer



It's a bit early to be thinking of summer vacation I know but I have to share that I have just rented my former Halifax waterfront condo for the month of August so "I'm coming home!" and I can hardly wait. (This photo is not from my Halifax window - this is the ocean and I am sure there are many visits to the beach in my future.)


I lived in Halifax from 1996 until 2007 when I returned to Toronto to be closer to my son and his (growing!) family. I didn't leave Halifax because I was tired of it - far from it. It will always be home to me.


Halifax real estate agent and friend, Helen Parker, brought prospective buyers to my condo in 2007 and they purchased it same day. When they were ready to sell and move on Helen purchased it herself and rents it out. It just happens that the young lady who has rented it for two years will be away for the month of August and knowing I was looking for a place Helen called to say, "How about your former condo?" and of course I said, "Absolutely!"


See you on the Boardwalk!!


Colour me happy and to Helen - thanks again and again and again.


Love


Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment