Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fifth Avenue Collection

It had been years since I attended a Fifth Avenue Jewellery party. My friend Barb invited me to drive to Georgetown yesterday to check out the FAJ party at Lynda Prain's home - and what a beautiful home it is! Not only is it a beautiful home but Lynda's husband John has a 'man-cave' like you have never seen believe me. A putting green (honestly,) a regulation size pool table, photos on the wall of everyone and anyone in the golf business, a well hidden dart board for yet another option and I know I am forgetting other details. But that is not what I wanted to share with you. If you have not been to a Fifth Avenue Jewellery party, or if you have not been for some time check out Lynda's website www.fifthavenue.ca/lprain or e mail her at lprain@cogeco.ca if you want to ask about the line. I bought myself a pair of earrings and a gift for my great niece Courtney who lives in Grande Prairie but I will see in Edmonton in June. I won't tell you what it is in case she checks my blog. I am off to have brunch with the family! Enjoy your Sunday. Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment