Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year to you!

Hi there on the last day of 2010. It has been a good year for many and a not-so-good-year for others. When I think of less than positive things in my own life I remind myself of the men at the Good Neighbours' Club trying to rebuild their lives from almost nothing at all. Makes any problems I may think I have seem very small indeed. Really I have no problems at all.

I have always been a huge fan of parties on New Year's Eve as many of you know. If I am not hosting a party (my favourite kind for a night like this) I attend a party elsewhere. I love dancing and this is the best night of the year for dancing I think! Having said that, interesting that today I am considering ringing in the new year on my own - for reasons that I won't take you through - but it's all good.

So however you choose to say bye to 2010 and hello to 2011 I wish you well and a very very Happy New Year. Hopefully our paths will cross.

Love

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment