Saturday, January 1, 2011

My son - James


Today is my son's birthday. I am sharing pictures taken when we were living in Montreal in 1982 - James was 13 years old! So, do the math and my "little boy" turns 42 today. These were the first professional pictures we had taken and I remember my boss at Bell asking if we were wearing the same shirt for the photo shoot....not funny.
James and I have grown up together. I am more proud of my son than of any accomplishment I may have been credited for over the years.
We have both come a very long way from that small hospital in North Bay where James was born just about this time - 8 30 in the morning on New Year's Day in 1969. While he was the first boy born in North Bay there was a little girl born before him so she got the "loot" and James (he was Jamie then) was given a new pair of blue jeans and his parents were given a free tank of gas. Go figure!
Happy Birthday my son.
Love
Carol Ann/Nana/Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment