Thursday, December 9, 2010

2011 Conferences you might be interested in

Hi there

For the most part I do not publish the dates of my speaking engagements because the company that books me does not open the conference to the public. In 2011 I have two exceptions -

February 3 & 4th Carson Communications is hosting the "Canadian Women in Business" conference at the Novotel Hotel, North York, Ontario. Lesley Stevens is the CEO (and I worked with her mom at Bell a lifetime ago!) and is working very hard to put together a top-notch conference. If you think you might be interested please go to http://www.carsoncommunications.ca/ to read all about the conference. Or contact me if you would rather do that.

Secondly, at the Hamilton Convention Center in Hamilton Ontario June 7 - 11th the World Conference on Breast Cancer Foundation is hosting the 6th annual World Conference on Breast Cancer. You can learn all about this conference at http://www.wcbcf.ca/ I attended the 5th annual World Conference just after my second cancer "experience" and met many wonderful women - we have kept in touch and I know you have read about some of these women here on my blog. I hope to see my friends, and make new friends at this conference next year.

So far my other speaking gigs in 2011 are not open to the public but if that changes I will let you know.

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment