Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday gifts


One of my favour Christmas gifts each year is from Jalen. He gives us his school picture. This year it was his Grade one photo. Jalen is always so proud to give this gift and often has it in hand before we have out coats off. It is a great memory that will be with me forever and each year he makes it more wonderful than the year before.
Last year a friend and I headed to the Niagara Falls area between Christmas and the New Year to catch up with another friend and do a bit of visiting, shopping, dining and yes even a bit of gambling! We are about to repeat that trip . . . .
Whatever your plans are for the next few days I wish you a Happy New Year and I hope your 2011 is the best ever - and that we keep in touch.
Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment