Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Christmas card to you - with love



I don't believe I could count all of the heart shaped gifts I have received since the beginning of the Comfort Heart Initiative in 1996. Many of these gifts are from strangers who became friends after they discovered Comfort Hearts. I had no idea when this little fundraiser began that today there would be more than 240,000 "Holders of the Heart" in Canada and literally around the world and that together we would raise so much money for cancer research. I have said a million times this fundraiser is not about me - it is about all of you who have spent $10.00 to purchase a Comfort Heart in support of this Initiative.
And so to those of you who follow my blog but, for one reason or another we are not in direct contact, this Christmas card is for you. Perhaps you will recognize a Christmas ornament that came from you!
Merry Christmas to you and yours and I look foward to our continued dialogue in 2011. Where has this year gone?
Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment