Friday, December 3, 2010

My Christmas tree is up!




If you know me well you know my Christmas tree is never a traditional one (and has not been since James (Jamie at the time) moved out and I was left to experiment with different trees that would fit my condo lifestyle.) My friend Linda Power gave me this little red tree. It replaced my "Mills Brother's" tree after Jalen and I over-decorated it a bit last year and watched it died a natural death under the weight of the decorations. I believe Linda found this tree in Nova Scotia and gave it to me the Christmas before I left home - I am now on the hunt for other little red glass trees so let me know if you find them somewhere in the GTA!

So I am surrounded by hearts, candles and my little tree. Have you decorated yet? I love this time of year.
Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment