Monday, July 18, 2011

Leader of the pack

I should have given you stats with this picture.  While Jalen is now learning to skate better so he can play ice hockey he is already a ball hockey star.  (I know that sounds like a Nana talking............)  Jalen often scores a hat-trick and then moves to defense and assists on another goal or two - honest to God I am telling the truth.  He has 26 points while his closest competitor has 17 points. 

With 17 goals and 9 assists - in a fairly new season - my wonderful grandson is off to a great start and I am so proud of him. I will be at his game this Friday evening and will take pictures to share with you.

Jalen is a well balanced little boy. He does supper well in school and plays many different sports - all very well.

Okay I will stop now.............

No comments:

Post a Comment