Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last year at this time I was heading home for our MRHS Reunion

July 23 - 25th, 2010 we gathered in Middleton for our Middleton Regional High School reunion.  It was the 60th reunion of the school and, for me, it was my 46th year reunion and I loved every single second of it.

We spoke fondly of those who had passed away and we gave thanks that we were together one more time.  Recently yet another MRHS grad, and Middleton resident, has been diagnosed with a form of cancer - we are all pulling for her and we know without question that she will beat it and return to being 100% healthy.

The MRHS crest is believed to have been designed in 1951 by MRHS students Neil Fisher, John Sinclair and Ian Cumming.  It bears the Latin motto:  Virtus Veritas: Meaning Truth and Virtue. I try very hard to live by the words of our motto.

 And, I look forward to visiting Middleton once again this summer.

Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment