Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A walk down memory lane with my Logistics friends


















In the first picture, from the left, J C Legault, Eileen Savage, Judy Charette, Sam Botsikos and me. Diane Chabot (our leader) in the solo photo. We last all worked together in 1994 and following that date, one at a time, we found "life after Bell." Yesterday we got together, first at my condo, and then at a lovely little Yorkville restaurant to walk down memory lane via names, places, events and even a fire - but enough about the fire! We laughed, we shared, and we learned more about each other as we listened and enjoyed hearing about each other's successes in life. We all lead very different lives now than during our Bell careers and it is a gift to catch up and share.


I find now more than ever (and yes perhaps it is because of my cancer experiences) I love reconnecting with friends from my Bell days - and let's face it Bell was our life at one time so those we worked with often became very good friends. It doesn't take long to realize who you want to keep in your life and it is so important to me to reach out and let me friends know they are on my mind. Don't wait for a funeral to get together. Actually though, if a funeral is why you are planning to get together Diane can make that happen, so to speak! (Couldn't resist that Diane!)



Thanks for making yesterday such fun my friends - and thanks for giving me yet another memory to look back on.


Love


Carol Ann





No comments:

Post a Comment