Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Month end













Hey there - I thought I would end the month with pictures of Jalen and Lexi that I took this past weekend. Jalen was very busy with his ball hockey championships over a three day period. He was in second place with total points going in to the tournament so I knew he would earn a few more. I offered $1.00 per point (assist or goal) and at the end of the championship game I had to fork over (and was happy to do so!) a total of $16.00. Lexi and I bonded while Mommy and Jalen were extra busy doing a million things. Among the things on Tracey's list was new shoes for Jalen. His feet have grown two full sizes since his last pair of shoes a mere two months ago. It's expensive raising kids!!!!


Tomorrow I head to Halifax - more on that and how my June is shaping up later.


Love

CA

No comments:

Post a Comment