Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Moments become memories. Life's experiences are worth journaling









"The White sisters" - Phyllis, Dorothy, Jeannie and Karen gave me this beautiful wooden box while we were together in Montreal to watch the Royal Wedding. Yes, I continue to celebrate my birthday and they surprised me with yet another celebration! The quote on the cover of the box, "Moments become Memories. Life's experiences are worth journaling," is from one of my books and the girls shared the story of looking through my books to find the perfect quote. On the inside cover each of their names is written within a Comfort Heart - how origional is that? They put so much thought into this and that makes it even more special to me - girls thank you so much! Two beautiful pens were inside the box but I confess to having removed the pens because I want to use the box for jewellery. I have my mother's jewellery box and now I have a second - from the White girls! My friends from Wilmot have included me in all of their milestone birthday parties and I don't see that ending anytime soon. They have recently been involved in my milestones - both birthday and good health!




See you in Nova Scotia girls!




Love


Carol Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment