Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cobourg /Port Hope/Northumberland County

Tomorrow morning I will be the breakfast speaker at the YMCA Strong Kids Program fundraiser in Northumberland County. You can learn more and purchase a ticket if you like by calling 905 372 4318. The Cobourg YMCA is located at 339 Elgin St West. The Strong Kids Program ensures everyone can belong to the YMCA and that children get off the couch and away from the TV, computer and electronic games and into active programs that give them opportunities to be fit, healthy, learning and growing. YMCA Strong Kids provides financial assistance programs for over 1,600 children, families and individuals throughout Northumberland to participate in YMCA programs, Day Camp and Child Care.

Maybe I will see you there. (I know I will see my friend Kathy Service, and of course David Noble.)

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment