Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Stuart Weitzman Shoes!


Guess who these Stuart Weitzman shoes belong to.........

Me

ME

ME!!!

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First they belonged to my friend Cheryl (thank you a million times Cheryl) and while I was home this summer she gave them to me.  Actually Cheryl gave me two pair but I gave one to Connie - Stuart Weitzman is meant to be shared don't you think? Kind of like paying it forward - feet first!

The shoes kind of didn't fit us. Cheryl has narrow feet. So, we took them to a Cobbler in Bridgewater and for 12 long hours these beautiful shoes were on a machine meant to stretch the living daylights out of them.  It worked for my shoes but for Connie's it only worked until we got them home and tried to walk around in them.  Her stretch didn't last.  Damn.

Are they comfortable? Of course not!  Can I walk easily in them? Of course not!

They are show-shoes after all.

You understand right?

No comments:

Post a Comment