Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chez Christophe Restaurant


When Paul Comeau, owner of Chez Christophe, passed away a few months ago I worried that I would lose touch with Darlene and her sister Brenda - two wonderful women who worked with Paul in the restaurant almost every single day. 

Before I left for my vacation Darlene and I had already plans to meet for breakfast in the Meteghan area where Brenda is now working. 

This photo of Mavillette Beach hung proudly in Paul's restaurant for many years. He had given the photo to Darlene and, bless her heart, she gave it to me saying that both she and Paul wanted me to have the photo since she lived so close to the beach and could go there everyday and see it in person.

The photo now hangs proudly in my home office as a constant reminder of the beauty of both the beach and the people who live in the area.

Darlene, thanks again from the bottom of my heart.

Love

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment