Thursday, March 1, 2012

International Women's Day - Ottawa event March 6th

I should say right up front that this visual is not part of  the official poster for the event - but I like it  -  and I hope you like it too and that it makes you smile.

The Ottawa, Nepean and Kanata Clubs of the CFUW and the OCW are presenting a wonderful evening to celebrate women and our accomplishments.  (Men welcome too!)   www.cfuw.org gives you all the details about the evening which begins at 6 pm.

I am so looking forward to the evening. My friends Judy Charette and JC Legault are coming to spend time (and help me sell books - thanks in advance for that!) and they are both bringing family and friends with them.  I hope to see many others that I know at the event and look forward to making new friends as well.

I would love to see you there - if you live in the Ottawa area and would enjoy an evening that speaks to women helping and supporting women please join us.

Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment