Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to my friend Marthe Legault (on March 28th)

This wonderful lady, Marthe Legault, turns 87 years young on March 28th. We met for the first time recently in Ottawa albeit I have known all about Marthe over the years from her son J C who is a very special friend to me.

Doesn't Marthe look wonderful?  Not a wrinkle on her beautiful face and not a negative thought in site when she speaks.  She puts a smile on the face of everyone around her.

I did some cutting out of others who were in these pictures initially but I am sure they will understand. This blog is all about Marthe...

Happy Birthday to you my dear friend and I look forward to seeing you again. You have a fabulous day on Wednesday - and every day.

Love

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment