Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Noel Coward"s Private Lives

It may be too late to catch this performance in a Toronto Theatre but I am sure it will move to another city very soon. If you have the chance ...it is worth the visit.  I believe next stop is Broadway!!  Jeanette, Dawn and I went together and while we enjoyed the day very much we were disappointed upon arrival to learn that Paul Gross was not in the production that particular day.  It must be difficult for any understudy to live up to the expectations of the audience.      Following the Theatre we spent time in "From Hockey to Hollywood" on King Street where you can purchase just about anything hockey (and all sports) related  - all for a price. I picked up two Christmas gifts for Jalen after a quick call to James to ensure that I knew who Jalen's favourite player is these days.  I have much to catch up on having been off line for weeks........so more blogs to come today.

No comments:

Post a Comment