Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jalen and Lexi

While Jalen loves his Halloween gingerbread man Lexi will eat anything - she absolutely loves food - all kinds of food and is thrilled whenever she knows food of any type is near. The top photo of Lexi standing up underneath the desk is special to me.  Many of you have heard me talk about my antique desk.  I sold my dining room furniture in 1989 and purchased this desk when I became a VP at Bell.  My dining room officially became my office.   I worked at this desk for many years and love the history it holds for me. I don't know about the history before me but the desk is an antique so there is much history within these desk drawers I am sure. I passed my desk on to James and Tracey and when I saw Lexi crawling over to it I ran for my camera to capture this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment