Friday, November 11, 2011

I missed such a great Bell retirement party for Mike and Nick!

Poor me - I have pneumonia and if you have ever had it yourself you know I am one sick girl at the moment. In the hands of my good doctor though so this will pass (soon hopefully.)

With nothing better to do last evening (lifting my head seems to take more energy than I have) I took this photo of a full moon - looking East from my condo.  Nice yes?

On the 9th I was so looking forward to saying a few words at Mike and Nick's retirement party.  (They combined and had one big party - and many of their friends and working connections are the same so it was a great idea.)  Apparently there were pensioners from as far back as 1976!  I love Bell parties like this one and refused to admit I wasn't well enough to attend until 24 hours before - like a child who might refuse to give up something they really really wanted.  Damn.

I would have taken pictures to post here so maybe someone can send me a few??

Love
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment