Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Meet my friend Kirby!



On October 27, 2007 I received an e mail from Tanya who lives in Port Maitland Nova Scotia. (this is very close to my favourite beach in Mavillette.) Tanya wrote to share her mother's successful battle with cancer - yes it can be beaten!
Last summer while my sister Lois and I were vacationing at home we set out to meet Tanya - meeting via e mail is not the same as meeting face to face. Tanya immediately invited us to her home and we had a wonderful visit. Her son Kirby joined us and his love of hockey (and mine) gave us something to discuss instantly.
I was so impressed with Kirby - a wonderful young man with many interests, very polite and - I am sure - a great future ahead of him. Tanya recently shared these pictures and I thought I would begin this day by saying "hi" to Kirby via my blog! Have a great day my young friend.
Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment