Sunday, January 2, 2011

Comfort Heart sales....


Each year end I balance the Comfort Heart books and see how many Comfort Hearts we have "out there" in the hands of people all over the world. The number as of December 31st 2010 is . . . . . . . 244, 187! That number represents many many sales at $10.00 per heart. We have had some wonderful group and corporate sales but, for the most part, it has been people like you buying one at a time that has helped raise so much money for cancer research.

I am always interested in your Comfort Heart stories so please continue to share.

I am working on an opportunity right now that might result in large sales numbers so keep your fingers crossed. I will be in Vancouver later this month to speak to one of the two audiences I hope to convince that a partnership would be a great idea. The second audience will be in Toronto in February.

Thank you, from the heart, for your continued support for this fundraiser in memory of my mother.

Love

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment