Friday, November 5, 2010

Mavillette Beach in Nova Scotia




The most beautiful beach on earth is, in my humble opinion, Mavillette Beach near Yarmouth Nova Scotia. This beach is not well known, even to the locals, and perhaps that is one of the charms it holds for those of us who love it so much. I just read an e-mail from a friend who lives near Mavillette - even the scenery from Cape Ste Mary Road, which is kind of at the "working man's" end of the beach is beautiful.

If you have not been to Mavillette, put it on your bucket list and go. You won't be sorry. (I can give you detailed info re how to get there and even where to stay if you like.)

Have a great weekend. (My friend Gene is turning 60 and his wife is throwing a Disco Theme party for him so if I get any pictures will post them here next week.)

CA

No comments:

Post a Comment