Sunday, November 28, 2010

Reflections of Christmas past - 2009











Hi there - we had our first bit of snow here in Toronto yesterday. The first snowfall was always my mother's favourite time of year. December will be such a busy time for everyone. My sisters and I have a tradition of opening gifts early - and often! I pass the idea on as often as I can. Last weekend we gave Jalen his first gift because, after all, we were en route to the Santa Claus parade so what better time of year to open a gift yes?



I will be helping Jalen and his parents decorate their tree shortly and the thought takes me back to last year when we decorated a Christmas tree in their brand new home - the move from Barrie to Midhurst took them to their dream home (for now - they are real estate agents after all.)
Jalen worked on his Christmas cards on his own last year and as you can see rather than say "Nana" he wrote my name in my card. Grandchildren are such a joy and always full of surprises.

Enjoy December - and thanks for being in touch.
Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment