Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CTS Television System - Interview to air on Monday

For someone living in downtown Toronto making the trip to Burlington is a very LONG trip. Well, perhaps not for the average person but for me Burlington is not a city (is it a city?) that I frequent often. Today was an exception - plus I was driven too and from which made my day.

"Always Good News" is a daily national TV program, showcasing ordinary people - today that person was me. The show is hosted by broadcast vetern Connie Smith and the interview was over before I knew it. Connie and those around her are all very professional. The show was taped and will air next week.

Why am I telling you this? Not because I got to talk about myself one more time (some of you are thinking that yes? That's okay because it's true the media has been kind to me.) I am sharing this news with you because today, for the first time in an interview, I had the opportunity to talk about our writing program at the Good Neighbours' Club in Toronto. I even got to mention Louis, Tim, Carmin and Brian - briefly but that is okay. I hope it makes them smile when they hear their name because I am so proud of what they are trying to do.

The interview is brief - minutes only - and will air Monday November 29th at 9 30 am and again at 1 pm. Nationally if you are will Bell it will be on channel 651 and Nationally if you are with Star Choice check channel 355. If these options don't work for you, go to www.ctstv.com and check the channel for your city or town.

After Thursday December 2nd you will also be able to find the interview at www.alwaysgoodnews.ca

And finally, if any of my friends live in Burlington, it's not that far away really - for you.

Now, I really do need to wash this I-am-ready-for-my-TV-interview make-up off my face.

Have a good evening.

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment