Monday, December 5, 2011

Westjet - shame on you!

My sister Connie flew to Toronto this past weekend to be with a friend who is battling cancer.  Connie had purchased a number of Christmas gifts to help her friend through this rough patch (and my gifts were in there too!)   She arrived the required two hours prior to flight time in Halifax on Saturday morning. 

When her luggage arrived in Toronto - the gifts were gone.  Who in God's name would rob someone of holiday gifts for others?  A baggage handler of some sort I fear and maybe even in Halifax since the bags were checked so early.  Westjet stresses to arrive two hours early - I am sure this is not so you can be robbed by their owners. (They call everyone on their team/staff an owner as per their commercials.)

Connie has written to the President of Westjet. She doesn't want anything from him.  She simply wants him to know that she is heartbroken.

I am a bit more angry than she is and I WON'T LET THIS DROP!

I don't normally blog about my anger - but there you have it.

CA

No comments:

Post a Comment