Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas dinner #1

It is such a busy month isn't it?  Some years ago when I lived in Halifax I began a tradition with my friends Barb and Faith (and Cheryl when she lived in Toronto.) The first Friday of each month we would meet for dinner - I know that sounds like a very simple plan but if you don't plan it, often it just doesn't happen.  Life gets in the way.

Origionally we met at the City Grill in the Eaton Centre and then - again life getting in the way - the restaurant closed.  Not a bad thing though because we began going to different restaurants, sometimes new to us.

Tonight we will meet at a great pasta place in Yorkville for drinks dinner and "Christmas cheer" as Faith calls it.  We exchange gifts -Barb makes out gift - cookies and they are the best in the world. I sometimes start eating them en route home from the restaurant. Maybe I will take a picture this year and share the cookies with you.  That way I don't have to actually give you one!

You have a good Friday my friend.

Love

Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment