Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas to all of my Wilmot school mates

I am loving every second of reconnecting with my Wilmot School friends. We are planning a reunion next summer - all those who attended the one/two room school house are invited to attend.  This photo was taken in 1953 so I was 7 and Lois was 10.  Grades 1 - 6 were all in the same room at that time - the second room would come later. Trust me, you don't want me to tell you which little girl is me................I will let you figure it out again.To all of you that I have had the pleasure of reconnecting with since the Wilmot school project was formed on Facebook I am thrilled that we are in contact after oh-so-many years.  Merry Christmas to you and I look forward to seeing you  sometime during the weekend of July 28-29th.

Love
Carol Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment