Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Today I had my H1N1 flu shot - a "benefit" of having had cancer meant that I didn't have to stand in line - simply made an appointment at my doctor's office and it was done.I am interested in the different views of people on this subject. Some are keen to line up and make sure their family is protected. Others, wouldn't have the H1N1 shot if you paid them to do so. And, they also believe their decision protects their family. Two different views to be sure. I talked to my doctor, did some of my own investigating and made my decision.This topic is on everyone's lips - in the elevator, on the subway, on the street and on the phone. I wouldn't want to be any of the Government officials currently trying to explain why there does not seem to be enough serum to go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment