Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am heading home to Halifax on November 23rd - Halifax will always be home and I am so anxious to see my friends there and hopefully make new friends as I promote my book. November 26th I will be at the Puffin Gallery in Historic Properities from 5 - 8 pm to launch my new book If I Knew Then What I Know Now. November 27th I will be at Box of Delights in Wolfville at 7 pm and on Saturday November 28th I will be at the Inside Story in the Greenwood Mall at 2 pm. Come if you can - I would love to see you. I am humbled that so many are coming - including friends and family from opposite ends of the province. I appreciate that, especially at this time of the year in Nova Scotia, travel is not always easy.See you on the Halifax harbour boardwalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment